Friday, September 09, 2005

New Blog Direction?

I haven't decided what to do with the blog but I'd like to focus it a bit more. I love the process of multiple thoughts on multiple topics, it's the way I think, but I would like to do some narrowing. I'm seriously thinking of starting a blog dedicated to MS Great Plains (now MS Dynamics GP) just to separate out some of the technical from the personal.

I don't think I have enough stuff for a dedicated Wide Orbit blog but hey, you never know. A blog is easy to start. I've been toying with a Great Plains podcast idea but I'm a little afraid of the time commitment. I've also been thinking about splitting off the technical stuff, Great Plains, Wide Orbit, SQL, into their own website. Maybe just the GP stuff for now.

MSDynamicsGP.net is available, as is Polino.net and mpolino.net. Maybe I should finish a few existing projects before tackling this one. That's what I get for thinking about this stuff on a vacation day!

No comments: