Sunday, September 04, 2005

Props for American Companies

I don't do enough praising of American companies when they do things right so let me say thanks while I tell you about my saturday night.

Did you know that:
  • At a Wal-Mart Supercenter, you can buy a car battery at 10:30 at night to fix your grandmother's car? That way she can get brown sugar and finish that pecan pie for your wife and she can go to church the next morning. (You can decide which is more important.)
  • On Sunday, Sears Automotive can change the battery cables on your grandmother's car so that you don't have to drive her around for the next 3 days waiting for the dealership?

Thanks Wal-Mart for being open 24 hrs. Thanks Sears Automotive for being fast and convenient. Thanks Grandma for the pecan pie and for not moving in. I'm very thankful today.

No comments: