I'm playing plumber and working on website optimization.
HTTP compression is enabled for both sites and page size is significantly smaller now. The mpolino.com homepage has gone from 58k to 17k and DynamicAccounting.net shrunk from 50k to 12k.
Friendly URL's are suddenly working, no idea why, but I'm ecstatic. I've updated the privacy statement to properly reflect how the websites work (I WON'T resell your info. Nor will I contact you on behalf of a 3rd party.) I MAY collect personal info on DynamicAccounting.net if you register.
I've made a few changes to the scheduler too. We'll see if it helps.