Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Once in a While I'm Right - Publicly

Once in a while, Dara takes my advice and it works out well. (This is MY blog so I don't have to discuss the other times.) I was right twice this week so thought I'd share. First, Dara dropped her tablet PC and shattered the screen. Apparently I was right when I made her buy the extended warranty (including screen protection) when she bought her Averatec several months ago. Tough way to be right but it ended well. Then I gave her some advice about a meeting she was nervous about. A client wanted to meet with her and it didn't seem good. Listening to me, she carefully asked if there was anything she could do to prepare for the meeting to make it go smoother. She found out what the meeting was all about and everything is good. Whew!

Of course, now that I've bragged about this, it will be months before I'm right about anything again!

No comments: