Friday, April 21, 2006

Joe Carter Cracks Me Up

Once in while, Joe Carter makes me laugh. His post today on the Birds, Bees and Sown Oats is a perfect example. The whole thing is here. I've included an excerpt to get you started.

[Note: You're probably better off just skipping this post. Seriously. Just check back in on Monday.]

Dear Joe,
The past few months I've been getting serious about a girl I've been dating. I'm starting to think that she may be the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. The only problem is that when I was younger I "sowed my oats" a bit too much. There are a lot of things in my past that I am not sure I want her to find out about. How much do I really need to tell her about my wild, crazy past?
G.S.

Dear G.S.,
As a rule of thumb, if your past involves a police record, divorce court, incriminating videotape, liberal doses of penicillin, or White House interns then you should probably mention it. If not, then you can probably be excused from bringing it up.

No comments: