Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Goals, Bus Driving and Nuclear Fusion

It's important to have dreams and goals. I find it to be amazing when people know exactly what they want to do at a very young age. I'm still not sure what I want to do.

This kid, wants to be a bus driver so bad, he stole a city bus and drove it on a route. At 15. He claims he's a better driver than the regular drivers. The passengers agreed.

This kid likes science so much that he built a machine that creates nuclear fusion. In his parent's basement. At 17. Mom said "No" to a hyperbolic chamber but gave in to nuclear fusion. I think mom has her priorities misplaced. Be careful kid, I hear the North Koreans are on an aggressive recruiting drive.

Why aren't these kids waiting in freezing, wet lines all night for PS3's and Wii's? Now there's a goal.

No comments: