Monday, August 29, 2005

From Fat Client to Thin Client

I know what you are thinking, this is a computer related post. It's not. I've decided that I weigh way too much and would like to quit being a fat client and move to being a thin client.

I've done this before (I lost 45 lbs a few years ago) but all the weight I've lost, I've put back on. I'm going to go low carb because I know it and I know it works. The toughest parts are the transition after the first two weeks and the transition at the end.

I've decided to add some accountability by chronicling my saga in my blog. So today is day 1, August 29, 2005. I weighed in at a whopping 231lbs this morning and I would prefer to be more like 165-170. I'll shoot for 165.

231-165= 66 lbs to go.

It's 10am and I've had a whopping zero carbs. This probably not the best day to start, I'm at the end of fighting a cold that's been trying to take hold. But any day is better than someday, so I'll start, today.

No comments: