Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Picking Nits

It's been a "clean up the nagging crap" kinda day. I fixed the RSS autodiscovery and the blog stylesheet on the website last night. Today I fixed the "remove programs" issue I was having with my cell phone, I finally came up with an option for using outside forms (like Goole Adsense search and Amazon Associates search) with DotNetNuke. It's not perfect, I had to use an iFrame, but it works.

The main page on the website is cleaned up some too. I'll have to start working on the other pages soon. I think I'm going to add a utilities page with links to the utilities I use the most. I'll probably add a Smartphone resource page as well.

No comments: