My wife's company, First Security Title Services, Inc., moved today. I "volunteered" to help. I've done this a number of times. The top 10 reason I hate moving her office THIS TIME are:
10. She's moving from downstairs to upstairs
9. There's no elevator
8. There's a landing and a curve in the staircase
7. The refigerator didn't make the curve
6. The lateral files almost didn't make the curve
5. Only three out of four movers showed up
4. Despite warnings, they weren't prepared for the stairs
3. There was new furniture that had to be "put together"
2. We were there for 12 hours
And the number one reason is:
1. Everybody else got paid but me!