Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fixed a Mini-SD Glitch

The mini-SD card in Smartphone has been acting up lately. Even though I only had about 400 megs on a 1 gig card, it kept reporting only 5 megs free. Nothing seemed to work. Finally, I pulled the mini-SD card out and inserted it into my laptop (with the adapter). I moved the files off to my laptop and reformated the card via Windows. Then I moved the stuff back. That did the trick. Really weird! Now I have room for my music, an audo book and a movie again.

I have few things in limbo at the moment. Hopefully, I'll be able to post more soon.

No comments: