Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tablet PC Coming to a Disney Channel Near You

Disney Channel’s new original movie, Read It and Weep, features a girl writing her journal on a tablet PC. Yes, I have young kids, that’s how I know. Maybe now I can skip watching High School Musical for the 9th time and see some tech on Disney.

Bratz "laptop") but we still need more technology aimed at girls. Tech will be more important in the future and we can't afford to let our daughters fall behind.

You can catch the movie on the Disney Channel July 21st. I'll probably DVR it just for the Tablet PC shots. Oh yeah, and because my daughter is begging me to record it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHICK TABLET DOES THE CHARACTER USE IN THE MOVIE I WANT TO BUY THE EXACT SAME TABLET SO I WAS JUST WONDERING..O ANY ANYWAY THE PROGRAM THAT SHE USES PROBABLY COMES SEPARETLY FROM THE TABLET PC. PLEASE ANSWER ME WHEN U CAN