Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Binky and I are Taking Our UMPC Act to Ultranauts

Binky the Q1 and I are moving our UMPC and mobility related posts to the Ultranauts site. I've been wanting to separate the UMPC posts from all the other happenings in life for a while and Ultranauts was kind enough to give me that opportunity. Apparently more of you care about UMPC's than about my mother's sewing machine or my dad's bruised kidney. It's nice to see that so many of you have your priorities straight.

Mom and I will eventually figure out why a sewing machine needs a PCMCIA slot and two USB connections and dad will continue to act grouchy but secretly be happy for all the attention, because that's just the way he is. I'm not sure that any of us will ever figure out why Samsung stuck a mushroom pointer on the Q1.

So follow me over to Ultranauts for a whole lot of UMPC, Tablet PC and mobility fun. See mom and dad, I've put that CPA certification to good use, writing about technology. Doh!

No comments: