Continuing our road trip saga:
- Evansville doesn't have HSDPA
- This should be good for Apple's iPhone. If you don't know what you're missing you're more content. But, Evansville isn't cool enough to have an Apple store. Catch 22
- The death of the double nickel is phenomenal for car travel. Orlando to Atlanta in 6 1/2 hours, even with FHP and GHP troopers all over the place. 850 miles total in 12.5 hours. Long live the road trip.
- GPS in the car simply kicks butt. Even if you screw up, you know it right away and can fix it.
- For folks on either coast, make a really long cross country drive and you'll see how much of this country there truly is outside the major cities.
- We had a blast. To all the relatives, thank you for the hospitality. Let's do a reunion in Florida.