Things I've learned today:
- The gas gauge and trip computer aren't working right on my Lincoln LS.
- It IS possible to swerve across 3 lanes of morning rush hour traffic on I-4 when your car runs out of gas. It's just not recommended.
- When you ask someone to rescue you by bringing gas, make sure they also bring a spout for the gas can.
- It takes two tries for a Road Ranger to stop and help you on I-4. On the plus side, they are very nice and carry a big funnel.
- Don't leave your PC in your rescuer's car when you finally drive off to work.
- If you do leave your PC in your rescuer's car, remember that fact before you drive a half hour to work.
- Remember to thank your rescuer. Thanks Dad.
I hope I don't learn anything else today.